Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

Slow rollin'.....

Just last week I decided to get proactive about the poor shape my body is in right now. I've been eating high protein and low calorie foods... I went out running for the first time (its usually too cold for cycling mainly because of the wind).... I also plan to quit drinking until my 21st birthday (which i won't drink after either) THE SEASON IS NEAR... I CAN ALREADY FEEL IT!!!!!!

I went out for a short ride today. It was 14 degrees out and pretty windy. I wore just about all my cycling/skiing gear. All in all it was a nice ride though. My face hurt for about the first 20 minutes but then it went numb and felt much better. hopefully I'll be able to hit some more short rides in the near future before I start actually training for '07 season. I shouldn't have to say this but..... GET OUT AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?