Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Birkie + new bike = one hell of a weekend!

Though the birkie was shortened to 25 km... cause anyone who did it knows it wasn't just 23... I still managed to have a great time. Since times didn't count and it wasn't really a race I decided to ski with my dad the whole way. I raced ahead on most of the hills and waited at the top. It was a great experience to ski with the guy who got me into sports and I know under normal birkie circumstances we would never get to ski together (thus being in different waves). Even though I didn't ski as fast as I could I still managed to get a workout. Skiing is some hard stuff!





On the cycling end of things I didn't ride at all this weekend just because of the ridiculous amount of snow we recieved but official training starts soon... I can't wait!!! I've continued lifting weights and avoiding bad foods as well as hitting the occasional ride. I ordered probably the last Fisher Ziggurat left at the Trek factory and got a smokin' deal on it and that came this weekend....





Who thought a bike could be so gorgeous!!!!

RIDE ON!!!!!


Comments:
Keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?