Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Winter Break




Its been way too long since my last update so I figured I better post something. The end of last semester I was way too busy to ride my bike so I lost a lot of ground. College cafeteria food and cheap beer have taken their tole on me and I've gained no less than 10 lbs. of body fat. I've gotten back on track and have started riding a couple times a week. I also cut down on the bad foods.

What else can I say.... hmmm.... Christmas this year was great! I enjoyed spending some quality time with my family, especially my sister, as well as running into some old friends. I finally got a digital camera so hopefully future blogs will be full of pics.

I'll try to keep the updates less few and far between.... GET OUT AND RIDE EVERYONE!!!!!

Comments:
Good to hear you are back in the saddle! I want to see some good things this year....comp top 10 overall! I will be watching, your biggest fan.

RJW
 
You could be right, there aren't many excuses, but if you, Ron and Chad get together for another ride, drop me a line, I just might join you. The trainer is getting old and it's only january. I rode with you at Shell Lake, and I've ridden with Ron a bit. Did you see that John Devine signed with Discovery?

Matt Nelson
Rice Lake
mattnels@chibardun.net
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?