Monday, September 25, 2006

 

randomness... *currently having nothing better to do.*

Though the weather in this part of Wisconsin has been less than ideal I've been riding everyday. I've ridden no less than 3 times whilst it was raining and less than 60 degrees fahrenheit. Thus explaining why I was just getting over sickness at chequamegon, no excuse intended, just about everyone was sick for fat tire. I've been doing sprint workouts perscribed by TJ where I start from about 5 mph in the biggest gear i can and try to hit 90 revs. in the least amount of time possible while seated. In combination with these I've also been doing good ol' minute on 2 minute off intervals. OTher than that what can I say..,. oh, completely random, the other day I was out on a night cruise w/ my dual beam night rider mounted to the downtube of my LeMond and I ended up losing the battery into spokes sending me crashing over the top of the bars. I knocked my front wheel way out of true and my shoulder hurts a bit but other than that I survived ok. THat would be my first road crash this season, and with the looks of the riding ahead more than likely not the last, unless I strap that light on better. Anyway hope late season is going well for everyone else. watch out for me next year suckas I'll be flyin', well hopefully anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?