Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Lucky number 12

I haven't updated for a while so I figured I'd show some love. I raced the Shell Lake Wisport race today and finished 12th and second in my age group, thats the third road race this season in which I had that same result! 12 is totally my new lucky number. Anyway other than that I'm getting ready to go back to school. I built a winter/late for class bike, its a carbon trek 2120 from the mid 90s, and am bringing that and my lemond to my dorm with me. I haven't ridden very much lately but hopefully when I get back to RF I'll start training again. So... Yeah... For all of my blog readers out there, cause I know I have so many, have an awesome first semester of school, or lack thereof, and good luck training for next season. I'll probably continue to update my blog, maybe even more often, to gloat/complain about riding in RF.

Comments:
congrats on another 12th. That's a way to be consistent. I've never raced road. I plan to, by all means. Planned for it this season, but lymes disease got the better and threw everything off. Have fun with your trek
 
yea i'll be at cheq crits. depending how i feel after my race on saturday
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?