Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Gangrene




No more than a few days ago I had a wort removed from my ankle. A few hours after it was frozen it blistered into a semispherical water blister about the diameter of a nickel. I carefully, and painlessly, removed the surrounding skin and was that ever a mistake. It is now a black void above my left ankle, and the kicker is it hurts more to walk than to ride my bike.

I did intervals tonight. A full set of 5 minute on 2 minutes off intervals, and then I quit 2 into the second set. THe last interval was INSANE! I couldn't possibly in my wildest dreams push the pedals over harder, and after I finished I got a sideache, I know your probably thinking wtf, so bad that I almost started to cry. the ankle didn't slow me down at all.

Anyway in closing I'll leave you with this. Hincapie is going to rock the shit out of tomorrow's TT, and Watch out for the Boonenman in stage 8! McEWen has gotta get frickin' tired someday here.

Comments:
Wrong & wrong.....are you related to Bob Roll?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?